Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Young Talent's Ability to Morph

Have you ever wondered and wished that in your younger earlier teen days, that you had persisted in something or kept pursuing a little interest of yours?

I most certainly have. It's not a regret but more of a "I should have..."

So everytime I see someone young pursuing something out of just mere love and interest for the hobby and being so good at it, makes me feel very good inside.

Daniel Archer knew he loved photography. 2 years ago, he saved up just enough money to get his first consumer level SLR. Eventually he found love in doing studio photography, buying flood lights from ebay and getting mates to be his models.

I remember the time when I first looked at his gallery at flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/dnaindustries/)... they were really good I thought, I mean REALLY good.

2 years on, he has most certainly found his style, in my opinion at least. He has just complied a photo journal comprising of his most adored shots in that time. I thought "Wow, now that's some progress!".

So this post is to encourage him and all who love photography, to keep doing what they love. Look at Daniel, it all started from an interest and persistence took him the rest of the way! Good job Dan!

Daniel's Photo Journal can be found here - http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/336854.

No comments:

Post a Comment