Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Back into Photography...

There were only two things I clearly love at a very very young age - scuba diving and photography.

Scuba diving, I managed to pursue the moment I din't need parental consent. :)

Photography was an expensive hobby in those days (even now) but in the film days was the cost of purchasing good films, taking many many shots and developing them all... Not having the money, I knew I couldn't take it any further.

When I got into Uni and had to take up a non academic elective, guess what, I went for photography. Mum eventually bought me a consumer level SLR after my older point and shoot failed while mum borrowed it. (Mum was so upset because she thought I would be very upset! How sweet... bless her.) Still it was film!!! I did manage to compile one portfolio but never another.

After starting to dive more because Timmss learnt diving, I couldn't help but get really excited about photography once again... this time I decided to just do it. I had often imaged what would have been the quality of my pictures if I had stuck with it all these while.

So I have identified the camera and selected lenses... ;)

Will it go underwater? Most definitely and that will cost more...

So hopefully, we'll start having pictures in 6 months or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment