Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Trying Something New...

Believe it or not, this is the first time I am trying to setup a blog of my own or blog anything for that matter! For a self-confessed technology geek, this is like a "are you sure!" with sacasm that is.

So why now? Well, end 2007 saw my resignation from the position of Director of Technical Services - it was a loved job even though the hours I worked was tremendous at time and environment trying. There were of course good reasons for leaving, but that story is for another day.

Timmss and I went for a diving holiday at Vanuatu and stayed at Tranquility Island for the most part. For the first time in many years, I din't have to worry about anything and enjoyed the holiday very much. Our brand new underwater camera was stolen sometime during delivery and his office and so we din't have any pictures at all.

I have been working for my lovely partner since, on a covert project. ;) It can be very taxing on the brains, the eyes, morale and very dry at times! In between working on the covert project, I completed upgrading my technical certification and got myself registered as a Project Manager. I also just completed the design of a Facebook page for my dive club, Aquability in Menton Victoria Australia.

So yes I have been pretty busy. I guess this blog is one of the in betweens... me trying to break up the monotony of the covert project. :)

Yes, I do hope to keep posting... if time and adventures allows. So see us later!

No comments:

Post a Comment