Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Birthday Happy

From Project One Everyday


It was a good day and yes, my birthday... mom's in town visiting from overseas... and our new camera finally arrived... timmss was so lovely as to provide another surprise - a 100mm 2.8 macro!!! I could not believe my eyes.

My mom also bought me one too many gifts... :) not that I am complaining though...

Well, it's not over yet, this Saturday, we are going out to a restaurant... I din't want to go on a weekday so that my deerie can enjoy himself more if over the weekend.

And so at the advise of some photography guru out there, I have started a photography project - to take photographs everyday and keep one a day. Yes... whether or not they are good, I'll keep one everyday...

I am no photographer, trust me! But it's all about the art in your eyes and your love for it. I might see growth in them too... I am excited to see how the album will look like this time next year!

It will be a LONG while yet before this set goes into the water diving with me... seriously... but it's quite alright. :) For now, I am a happy puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment